As of 12:00 pm today, Friday 20 November 2020, exercise outside of your home with members of your household is permitted.
Masks are not mandatory but are encouraged.
Schools will re-open on Monday 23 November 2020.
As of 12:01 am on Sunday 22 November (Midnight Saturday) we will revert to similar restrictions that were in place on Monday 16 November 2020.
- 1 person per 4 square metres will apply
- All food and beverages will need to be consumed while seated
- No dancing or vertical consumption
- Updated gathering provision numbers being:
- Onsite purchase and consumption of food and beverages - 100 people maximum and no more than 10 people at each table.
- Funerals - 50 people maximum
- Weddings - 150 people maximum and registration of all guests with SA Health
- Religious ceremonies (not including a wedding or funeral) - 100 people maximum
- Private gatherings - 50 people maximum
- Private residence - 10 people per house (unless more than 10 people permanently reside at the residence)
- Personal care workers will need to wear masks.
- Gyms are permitted to reopen.
We will continue to review all Directions with the aim to open the borders to Victoria on 1 December 2020 as originally planned and further open our state by reducing restrictions.
Please stay connected to this page as we work on the new Direction and update all information as quickly as possible.