Fraser advises he has six Listening Posts scheduled this week, all located at local boat ramps.
With the recent release of the Recreational Fishing Advisory Council's 2021-2024 strategy document which seeks specific feedback on the question of whether fishers want a recreational fishing licence and registration scheme introduced, these Listening Posts are timely.
Talk with Fraser directly on this topic at one of the below locations/times (no appointment necessary):
Tuesday 6 April:
- Wallaroo boat ramp noon-1pm
- Port Hughes boat ramp 2pm-3pm
Thursday 8 April:
- Ardrossan boat ramp 10am-11am
- Port Victoria boat ramp noon-1pm
Friday 9 April:
- Port Wakefield boat ramp 10am-11am
- Stansbury boat ramp 1 pm-2pm